Church of St. Andrew in Narberth was erected in the 13th century. It was mentioned for the first time in documents in 1291. At the beginning of the 19th century it was renovated and significantly rebuilt in 1882.
The medieval church consisted of a hall nave, a rectangular chancel, a porch on the south side and a tower and a chapel on the north side. The building’s corpus is heavily counterforted with four-step buttresses, between which there are ogival windows with traceries. Particularly large ogival, five-light window decorates the west façade, above the entrance portal. The northern wall of the nave is devoid of windows. The tower is topped with a parapet on corbels and decorative battlement.
Website britishlistedbuildings.co.uk, Parish Church of St Andrew A Grade II Listed Building in Narberth, Pembrokeshire.