This website performs the functions of acquiring information about users and their behavior in the network by voluntarily entered information in forms and by saving cookies in the end devices (so-called “cookies”). By using the site, viewing or leaving comments, you agree to their use.
I. Information in forms
1. This website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. The data in the form is not shared with third parties otherwise than with the user’s consent.
II. Information about cookies
2. Cookies files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s terminal device and gains access to them is the Website operator.
4. creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
5. maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website;
III. Server logs
Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
2. If you leave a comment on my site, you will be able to choose the option to save your name, email address and website address in cookies, so that when writing subsequent comments, the above information will be conveniently supplemented. These cookies expire after a year.
3. If you have added comments on this site, you can request a file with an exported set of your personal data in our possession, including all of those provided by you. You can also request that we delete all of your personal data in our possession. This does not apply to any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons.
4. Guest comments can be checked using the automatic spam detection service.
V. Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.