The church in Llanfihangel Rogiet was built in the 13th century and enlarged in the next century. A thorough renovation was carried out at the beginning of the 20th century. During it, the northern aisle was rebuilt, and two medieval tombstones and a hole allowing the see presbytery (hagioscope), were discovered.
The church consists of a rectangular nave, a narrower, rectangular chancel, a northern aisle with a length equal to the nave and a tower on the west side. A porch was added to the southern wall of the nave. Inside the nave, the presbytery was originally separated by a rood screen, after which only the stairs leading to its attic are left. The baptismal font from the twelfth century and tombstones of Anne and John Martel from about 1270 have survived.
Website wikipedia.org, St Michael and All Angels Church, Llanfihangel Rogiet.