The church of St. Michael in Llanfihangel Din Sylwy was mentioned for the first time in the documents from 1254, however the current building dates from the fifteenth century. In the mid-nineteenth century, the church was renovated.
The church consists of a short nave and an older, narrower and lower chancel. On the eastern side, the choir has a fifteenth-century three-light window with a cinquefoil, and on the south, also a fifteenth-century two-light window with a cinquefoil, both in rectangular frames. The nave on the north and south side is illuminated with narrow lancet windows. The southern entrance comes from the early modern period. From the original equipment, the late medieval baptismal font has been preserved, and the original timber roof truss is also visible.
Website britishlistedbuildings.co.uk, Church of St Michael A Grade II Listed Building in Llanddona, Isle of Anglesey.