The town hall was built in the fifteenth century. In the seventeenth century, an additional annex was added to the tower and town hall. The building was restored in 1886. Currently, part of the building serves as a Catholic church.
Originally, the town hall consisted of a lofty, quadrangular tower attached to the north – east corner of a rectangular building.
Website muzeum.sk, Radnica s vežou.