The chapel was built in the first half of the 14th century on the site of a slightly older building. It was a typical early gothic building, still with romanesque elements. In the 60s-80s of the 14th century, it was decorated with frescoes, the author of which was apparently the Italian master. In the fifteenth century, the building was strengthened and modified in the late gothic style. In 1555, it was damaged by Turkish troops. In 1596, the evangelicals adapted the temple to their liturgical needs and painted the wall polychromes. In 1751, the building received a new roof, and in 1814 the original gothic windows were enlarged. In 1901 medieval frescoes were discovered. Larger construction interventions took place in the 1920s, when a new western entrance to the church was built and a new window was pierced in the west wall of the nave. A comprehensive restoration, including the renovation of painting, took place in 1983 and 1986.
Church of St. Ladislaus is an early-gothic defensive structure consisting of a single-nave corpus with dimensions 12 x 10 meters, an almost square chancel measuring 6.9 x 6.1 meters and a northern sacristy. The original gothic portals are located in the south side of the nave and in the sacristy. Inside, the church has one of the most valuable examples of medieval wall painting in Slovakia and a baptismal font from the 13th century. Wall polychromes have been preserved on all surfaces of the presbytery, the chancel arch and the northern wall of the nave.
Website apsida.sk, Kraskovo.