The Church of All Saints in Haluzice was probably built in the first half of the 13th century. It was mentioned for the first time in written sources in 1299, when it was occupied by the royal army in connection with the internal conflict of King Charles Robert with the magnate Matthew Csák. At the beginning of the 16th century, the nave was extended on the west side and the windows were transformed in gothic style. From 1540 to 1620 and briefly at the beginning of the 18th century during the uprising of Francis Rákóczi, it was used by Protestants. It returned to Catholics in 1708 and began to function as a parish temple. At the beginning of the 19th century, its technical condition was so bad that the liturgy was stopped. Renovation to the state of solid ruin was carried out in 1968.
Originally, the church consisted of an orientated, rather short nave, about half the length of today’s state. This is evidenced by the larger stones used to strengthen the corners, visible today in the southern facade of the church. On the eastern side, the building was closed with a semicircular apse, topped with a conch inside. The original entrance was on the south side, but was walled up at the beginning of the 16th century, when the nave was extended to the west. A new entrance was opened in the west facade. During this period, the original, small windows were enlarged to form of a large ogival openings, and the church area was fenced with a stone wall through which one could get through the quadrilateral gatehouse on the north-west side. It was situated towards the road leading to the village.
Website apsida.sk, Haluzice.
Website hrady.cz, Haluzice kostel Všech svatých.