The church was erected in the fourteenth century. Its rebuildings were carried out in 1519, 1561 and in 1597, as well as in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. In the state of ruin remains since the destruction in 1945.
The building was erected from erratic stones as a single-nave temple with a narrower chancel ended with a straight wall and a rectangular tower on the north side. Inside, there was a net vault in the nave and rib vault with mascaron bosses in the chancel.