Church of St. Martin was built at the end of the 13th century. In the middle of the fourteenth century a nave was extended, a chancel was erected. Tower was added in the following century. At the beginning of the 17th century the church was destroyed during the Polish-Swedish war and then rebuilt. In 1925 it was thoroughly renovated and a porch was added.
Church of St. Martin consists of a three-span nave, two-span chancel and a tower. The nave is made of boulders, chancel and tower is made of brick in flemish (gothic) bond with zendrówka brick. The chancel is overlaid with a rib vault and a nave with a ceiling. To the church leads from the west a two-stepped, pointed portal.
Website icimss.edu.pl, Wrocki – kościół pw. św. Marcina.