The church in Tarnówko was probably built in the late 15th century. Since the Reformation until 1945, it was an Evangelical church, under the patronage of the owners of the von Petersdorff family. Probably in the 16th century a stone tower was added to the church. From 1515 comes a mention of the founding of bells, which would mean the completion of construction. In the 18th and 19th centuries the church was rebuilt. During World War II the temple was severely damaged. Since then it has been abandoned and has been subject to systematic devastation.
The church was situated in the north-eastern part of the village, on the west side of the main rural road, on a small rectangular plot, originally serving as a village cemetery. It was founded on a rectangular plan with dimensions of 12.6 x 7.1 meters, with a three-sided closure of the eastern part. It was built of ceramic bricks on a lime mortar. The tower, on a rectangular outline of 5.6 x 5.6 meters, already built of erratic stones, with the use of smaller pebbles and brick rubble in the joints, was added from the west. The interior of the aisleless nave was illuminated by ogival windows.
At present only the fragments of the perimeter walls of the nave have been preserved to a height of about 40-50 cm and the tower originally added to the western wall. On its eastern wall, bossage in plaster is partially preserved.
Website encyklopedia.szczecin.pl, Kościół (Tarnówko).
Website pomeranica.pl, Kościół (Tarnówko).