The church of All Saints was established in the second half of the 14th century on a hill outside the city walls. In the 16th century the church was renovated. These are the date and names engraved in the plaster covering the walls of the chancel. In 1630 and 1742 the church was destroyed by fires. It was completely renovated in 1836. The third major fire occurred in 1944, during the war. During the security work conducted in the years 1945-1949 the gothic polychrome were discovered inside.
The church has a rectangular nave and a shorter and narrower, also four-sided chancel, to which the sacristy was later added. There is also an early modern porch on the west side. The western facade is reinforced by diagonal, stone buttresses on the corners. The church has pointed windows in Gothic frames and three Gothic portals. The 14th-century polychromes are preserved.
Website dawnekieleckie.pl, Szydłów. Kościół Wszystkich Świętych.