The church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross in Strzeszów was probably built in the middle of the 14th century; it was mentioned for the first time in 1374. After the destruction of 1498, it had to be rebuilt.
The church is an orientated, aisleless structure, consisting of a rectangular nave and a square chancel. Both the nave and the choir are reinforced by corner buttresses. A rich, gothic western gable with slender blendes is distinguished from the nave.