The church in Rogowo was built around the middle of the 14th century. In 1457 a village with a church, which until recently belonged to the Teutonic Order, was handed over by king Casimir Jagiellon to Toruń town. In 1565, the church became a Protestant temple and remained until 1945.
The church consists of a rectangular nave and also a rectangular, adjoining chancel. Both parts are covered with high gable roofs. The eastern elevation of the chancel is crowned with a high stepped gable, dating back to the turn of the 14th and 15th centuries, divided by tall, plastered, pointed blendes in five divisions. In this elevation is also a pointed window with two pointed blendes placed on its sides.
The west facade is much rawer in expression. There is a brick, pointed, richly profiled portal. The western gable is very simple, decorated with only three pointed blendes. The second portal leads to the church on the south side, preceded by a small porch with prominent buttresses.
Website icimss.edu.pl, Rogowo, pow. toruński, gm. Lubicz. Kościół par. pw. Podwyższenia Krzyża Św.