St. Anna’s church in its present form was erected in the first half of 14 century. Presbytery, vestibule and sacristy around 1310, and the nave and tower around 1340.
In the second half of the fifteenth century, at the beginning of the thirteen-year war, as a result of the fights, the church was destroyed. Its reconstruction took place in the second half of the 15th century or at the beginning of the 16th century, during which the walls of the chancel were raised and the eastern gable was erected. Radzyń was than already within the borders of the Polish kingdom.
In 1575 the church struck a thunderbolt, causing a fire of temple and much of the city. The church was rebuilt in 1587-1600 and the walls of the nave were raised. The western façade was erected, and a chapel of Transfiguration from the foundation of starosts Hugon Dabrowski, was built.
In 1615, during the first Swedish war the church burned again. The roof and the nave were mostly destroyed. The unused temple remained in ruins for a long time, and the service was celebrated in the chapel of St. George. In 1640, on the initiative of the parish priest Łukasz Pilczewski, the governor of Chełmno and the starost of Radzyń – Mikołaj Wejher donated the reconstruction of the chancel with the main altar. Most likely, as a result of the subsequent invasion of the main altar. Most likely, as a result of the subsequent invasion of Sweden, main altar was damaged, because in 1690 an initiative of its rebuilding appeared. In 1694 a wooden balcony was built for the choir. The eighteenth and nineteenth centuries were the period of equipping the church with side altars, organs, pulpit and stalls.
The church is orientated, bricked in a gothic (flemish) bond with occasional used of zendrówka brick. The nave was built on a rectangular plan and buttressed in the western corners. To its south side is added a square chapel of the Transfiguration. On the western side of the corpus is a multi-sided staircase.
The chancel of three spans is narrower and lower, straight ended and also buttressed. To its south side is added a polygonal sacristy and lateral porch. At the northern façade, in the corner between the chancel and the nave, there is an buttressed square tower of four storeys that goes up into the octagonal part. Portals of the church are gothic, pointed. Inside the temple are wooden ceilings covered with polychrome.
Website odznaka.kuj-pom.bydgoszcz.pttk.pl, Kościół p.w. św. Anny w Radzyniu Chełmińskim.