Chapel of St. George was erected as a timber building in 1285. The brick structure was built around 1340. In the Middle Ages, a shelter was located nearby the chapel, outside of the city walls, intended for pilgrims and homeless. Since the fourteenth century, the temple serves as a cemetery chapel, and in the nineteenth century temporarily served as a warehouse.
The chapel is a brick building on a rectangular plan, four-span, aisleless. Its long sides are strengthen with buttresses and shorter are decorated with gothic gables and blendes. From the outside is covered with a gable roof, while the interior is covered with a timber beam ceiling.
Katalog Zabytków Sztuki w Polsce, t. XI: Województwo bydgoskie, zeszyt 19, red. Chrzanowski T., Kornecki M., Warszawa 1967.