The parish in Przydonica was founded around 1358 from the foundation of the families Gerałt and Gryfita. The present parish church in Przydonica was built in 1527 and was consecrated around 1580. Originally, it had the name of St. Catherine. In the 18th century, a tower was added to it from the west.
The church is a late gothic, wooden structure erected in a log structure. It consists of a one-nave corpus and a three-side ended presbytery with a vestry from the north. To the nave is added the south porch, and tower with a porch in the ground floor from the west. The tower with sloping walls, is covered with a lantern helmet. Outside the walls of the church are separated by eaves in half of the height. The church is covered with gable roofs with a baroque ridge turret. Window frames are crowned with ogee arches. To the interior from the west leads a pointed, gothic portal with painted plant and heraldic decoration. The other two portals are also gothic. Interior is covered with flat ceiling. In the chancel there is a late renaissance polychromy dating back to 1596.
Krasnowolski B., Leksykon zabytków architektury Małopolski, Warszawa 2013.
Szlak architektury drewnianej. Małopolska, Cisowski B., Duda M., Kraków 2005.