The church was built at the turn of the 13th and 14th centuries. In 1331 it was burned by the Teutonic Order, but was soon rebuilt. At the end of the 16th century it was again damaged by fire during the great fire of the city, and then rebuilt in 1579-1598. From this period comes a turret at the top of the western facade.
It is a one-nave church with a slightly lower and narrower chancel. Before the mid-fourteenth century, it was slightly extended towards the west. The oldest parts of the walls were made of bricks arranged in the monk bond. The gable of the facade is topped with a turret at the end of the 16th century. The interior of the nave is covered with a flat, wooden ceiling.
Website muzeum.pobiedziska.pl, Kościół pw. św Michała Archanioła.