The church of Corpus Christi in Pelplin was built in the 14th century. In 1417 it was first mentioned in documents. Initially, it was mainly used by visiting traders and craftsmen, as well as residents of houses near monastery. In the second half of the 17th century it became a parish church for a village settlement growing around the monastery. In his neighborhood a hospital and a cemetery were arranged. In the 19th century a northern and western porch was added to the gothic temple.
It is a simple, brick building on stone foundations with dimensions of 20.3 x 12.7 meters. Its façades were pierced with ogival windows, and shorter walls are crowned with stepped gables. Inside from the primal equipment is an early gothic baptismal font.
Grzyb A., Strzeliński K., Najstarsze kościoły Kociewia, Starogard Gdański, 2008.