The church was built in the second half of the fifteenth century but the parish was probably erected here already in 1267-1282. The original church was funded around 1283 by the Doliwa family. In 1593, a renaissance chapel of Saint Anna was built over the sacristy, and in 1614 from the south added the chapel of St. Antoni. The church was renovated in 1853 and 1948.
The church is a three-nave hall structure, with a polygonaly ended presbytery. Its external walls are covered with two-slide buttresses. In south-east corner of the west façade is a turret with stairs. To northern aisle adjoins sacristy and the chapel of St. Anna, open with two arcades to the inside of the church. At the southern aisle, there is the late renaissance chapel of St. Antoni. The presbytery and aisles are covered with stellar vaults. The interior of the church is decorated with a late-renaissance polychrome from the end of the 16th century.
Grzybkowski A., Gotycka architektura murowana w Polsce, Warszawa 2016.
Website zabytek.pl, Kościół par. pw. Świętej Trójcy Nowe Miasto nad Wartą.