The oldest part of the church of St. Mary Magdalene, that is the presbytery, comes from the fourteenth century, from the Machowscy family foundation, then owners of Miechocin. In the first half of the 18th century, thanks to the generosity of the Tarnowski family, the church was expanded by adding the floor of the sacristy. The next stage of construction works at the church was carried out in the years 1843 – 1845, when the nave was extended by two more bays. At the beginning of the 1930s, on the north side, a semicircular chapel was added.
The original medieval church consisted of a two-bay chancel with a cross-rib vault inside and a nearly square, two-bay nave covered with a flat wooden ceiling and a one-storey sacristy.
The nave of the church is today longer than it was during the medieval period, however during the early modern extension of the nave, a Gothic wall bond and a demolition bricks were used, thanks to which the extended part became similar to the Gothic part. From the medieval period, they have been preserved in the church 14th-century, forged iron door to the sacristy, a stone baptismal font from 1484, and the monumental wall polychromes from the turn of the 14th and 15th centuries preserved on the walls and vaults of the chancel.
Website miechocin.tarnobrzeg.pl, Kościół św. Marii Magdaleny.