The church in Mętno Małe was probably built at the turn of the 14th and 15th centuries as a branch of the church in Mętno. From the mid-16th century to 1945, the church served the Protestant community. In the 18th century, window openings were rebuilt, and in 1855, a western portal. Since 1945, it has remained unused.
The church is orientated, founded on a rectangular plan with a semicircularly ended eastern part. It was bricked up from unworked granite boulders, arranged in layers of irregular bond and with the use of brick in the corners, window frames and the upper part of the west elevation. The shape of the church is aisleless, non-tower, covered with a gable roof that goes into a half- cone above the presbytery, ended with a gable from the west.
Elevations without decor, are separated by windows. In the side walls there are two window openings, and in the semicircular closure of the presbytery, three windows are symmetrically arranged, the middle one of which has a pointed form. In the middle of the south façade there is a pointed portal with triple frames. The west elevation with the main portal is crowned with a triangular top. In the interior from the original decor and furnishings of the temple, only wall paintings, dating back to the first half of the fifteenth century, are preserved.
Website encyklopedia.szczecin.pl, Kościół (Mętno Małe).