The Gothic church in Malechowo dates back to the 15th century. After 1534, it became an Evangelical temple, and in 1945 it was again taken over by Catholics. The church was partially rebuilt in the 19th century, when it was regothisated.
The church is a brick building erected on a rectangular plan, without a separated chancel. The whole is covered up with numerous buttresses, and the north and south elevations are punctured with large, pointed arch windows. The building was covered with a gable roof, resting on the shorter sides on two triangular gables.
Website malechowo.pl, Kościół w Malechowie.