The church of St. Nicholas was built in the first half of the fourteenth century. During the Polish-Teutonic Hunger War in 1414, it was destroyed by Polish-Lithuanian army.
The temple is made of glacial erratic stones, the gables and the highest floor of the tower are made of brick. It has an aisleless nave and a square tower from the west. The rib vaults from the 14th century survived in the sacristy and the chapel.