The Gothic church in Gronowo was built in the 14th century. The late-Renaissance tower was added in the first half of the 17th century. It was seriously damaged in the 17th century during the Polish-Swedish war. In 1750, church was renovated, the chancel was than transformed too. Royal starosts were the patrons of the temple.
It is an orientated building, erected on a pedestal, made of brick with partial use of erratic stones in the chancel, the western wall of the nave and the foundation of the tower. It consists of a rectangular three-bay nave with a narrower and lower, straight ended chancel from the east, and a square, three-story tower from the west. On the northern side there is a sacristy and an early modern porch on the south side. Windows and the entrance to the sacristy and from porch to the nave have ogival crowns. The side walls of the nave are topped with a moulded, plastered cornice. The nave, presbytery and porch are covered with separate gable roofs.
Webpage gronowo.parafia.net.pl, Gronowo – parafia p.w. Świętego Mikołaja.