The parish church dedicated to the Holy Trinity was built around 1420-1430. In 1613, at the time of the St. Adalbert fair in Gniezno, had a fire in which the entire city suffered. The church of Holy Trinity also burned down than. Its reconstruction lasted almost 20 years and introduced baroque changes in the medieval look of the monument. Over the next decades, the church underwent gradual destruction, until the end of the nineteenth, early twentieth century when the temple was renovated. During the works of the second half of the 19th century, a new chapel was erected on the north side.
The church is a single-nave, orientated building, with the adjacent chapel of the literar brotherhood from the beginning of the seventeenth century, a four-sided tower and sacristy from the north. The chancel is slightly lower and narrower than the nave, polygonally closed and reinforced with buttresses. The gothic sacristy door made of iron sheet from the first half of the 15th century, is noteworthy.
Maluśkiewicz P., Gotyckie kościoły w Wielkopolsce, Poznań 2008.