St. Elisabeth’s church was built in 1417 on the site of a chapel existing at the shelter for the poor and the sick. In 1557 the temple was taken over by the Protestants, and in 1884 was transferred to the Prussian army and served as a garrison church. At that time, the neo-gothic presbytery was erected. At the end of the Second World War in 1945, the church was seriously damaged, among others the vaults then collapsed. Reconstruction lasted from 1947-1949.
It is a gothic building built of brick, single-nave. It consists of a four-span nave with a porch, a tower fused in the nave of the temple, a neo-gothic chancel and one lateral chapel. The outside nave is attached with buttresses and covered with a gable roof and its eastern gable is filled with slender blendes. The porch reaching the crown of the nave walls is open from the west with a high arched arcade. The octagonal tower is partially suspended over the porch on two stone brackets and covered with a conical helmet. The chancel is ended with a straight wall, with a large ogival window covered with blendes and topped with a stepped gable. The interior is decorated with stellar vaults from the 15th century.