Church St. Anthony comes from around 1360. The brick tower was added in 1905, according to the design of Konrad Steinbrecht, the conservator-restorer of the famous monuments in Malbork. It were also discovered then, the 15th-century wall paintings, which were partly renovated.
The church was built as a brick, one-nave building with a separate, narrower chancel. Both the nave and chancel are attached with buttresses, between which there are pointed, gothic windows. Originally, the church had a wooden bell tower. The late-gothic altar and fourteenth-century stoup are preserved from the medieval equipment.