The parish church of St. Apostles Peter and Paul in Dębowa Łąka was established at the turn of the thirteenth / fourteenth century. It was burnt in 1410, and rebuilt in 1445. At the beginning of the 17th century, reconstruction was carried out in the renaissance style.
The temple is made of stone, only the tops and upper floors of the tower are made of brick. The church block consists of a large hall with no division into parts, with a small rectangular sacristy from the north, a square, plastered chapel transformed from the old porch in the 17th century by the southern wall and with a square tower from the west. The eastern top comes from the fourteenth century – stepped, divided with pinnacles set diagonally, between which there are blendes. The western top is embedded in a tower, decorated with pointed blendes. The tower is divided into three floors with plaster frieze, decorated with blendes, topped with an attic. To the west there is a richly profiled pointed portal. The roof over the nave is gable, over the sacristy mono-pitched, and the tower is covered with a brick, pyramid spire. The interior of the church was covered with a beam ceiling, probably in the 18th century, the sacristy has a barrel vault, the chapel has a groin vault.