The church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary was established in the years 1444-47 on the initiative of Maciej Kot and his son, archbishop of Gniezno, Wincenty Kot. In the second half of the nineteenth century, a neo-gothic porch was added to the church. In the years 1900-10 church was thoroughly restored.
It is a one-nave church with a polygonal ended chancel, orientated, made of brick in the flemish bond with a round tower on the side of the façade holding a staircase. The sacristy adheres to the chancel from the north in which the original barrel vault has been preserved. The outer walls of the church are clasped with buttresses. The interior of the temple is covered with a wooden ceiling. In the profiled portal leading from the chancel to the sacristy, there are late gothic oak doors with fittings with floral motifs. There is also a stone erection plaque with the Doliwa coat of arms and an inscription referring to the temple foundation and a late-gothic painting from the beginning of the 16th century.
if you visited this monument, rate it: