The church of St. Francis dates from the first half of the fifteenth century. It was restored in 1850.
The church is built of brick and placed on a erratic stone plinth. It is a single-nave, aisleless construction, although the church’s interior is quite wide and a span of arches is small, so it can be assumed that the church was originally planned as a three-nave building. On the western side, a small tower protruding above the gable roof and from the east there is a polygonal chancel. Regularly spaced window openings are topped with pointed arches, and the walls are buttressed.