The gothic church of the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary dates from the end of the 14th to the beginning of the 15th century, although some researchers date the creation of the first wooden temple in the years 1325-1330.
It is a single-nave object made of brick on a stone foundation, aisleless, with the sacristy and porch from the north side and the second eighteenth-century porch on the southern side. The tower dates from the end of the 16th century. The interior is vaulted with a wooden, flat ceiling. Wooden benches set in the presbytery date from the 15th century, and the oldest bell is from 1425.