The church of St. Martin in Türi was built in the 13th century. In 1741, the first wooden tower was added. Stone tower was built in 1865-1867.
The church is a three-nave building, erected on a rectangular plan, with a square chancel on the eastern side. Both parts are covered with separate gable roofs. The side walls of the nave and the chancel are open with narrow, long, lancet windows. The eastern gable is decorated with blendes with traceries. Two ogival, gothic portals lead to the interior: one from the west and one from the south. The tower is a modern addition. The church is a typical example of an early gothic temple from the area of Livonia.