The church in Dąbrówka was built at the end of the fourteenth or early fifteenth century, probably by the Teutonic Knights. In the sixteenth century, it was a chapel of ease of the parish in Jabłowo, and then in Bobowo. In the years 1566-1596, it was owned by Lutherans. In 1917, a separate parish was established in Dąbrówka.
The church was built of bricks in the Gothic style. It consists of a nave, ended from the east with not externally separated presbytery, the tower from the west and the sacristy from the north. On the south side, a porch was added to the entrance. The tower is reinforced with two-stepped buttresses. The eastern side of the church is crowned with a Gothic gable filled with white, vertical blendes. Inside, the most valuable monument is a Gothic sculpture from the first half of the fifteenth century.
Grzyb A., Strzeliński K., Najstarsze kościoły Kociewia, Starogard Gdański, 2008.