Zemīte – church

History

For the first time, the church was mentioned in historical documents in 1567. In 1967, it was already in a state of progressive ruin, but thanks to the initiative of the local community it was renovated.

Architecture

The building consists of a rectangular nave with a non-externally separated and three-side ended chancel from the east and a tower from the west.

show this monument on map

return to alphabetical index